Who is the data controller for the processing of your data?
Identity: The Guitar kit Fabric
Postal address: International House, 24 Holborn Viaduct, London, EC1A 2BN, United Kingdom.
Telephone: (+44) 790 4470746
email: [email protected]
Data Protection Officer (DPO) contact details: [email protected]
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
In compliance with European General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679, we inform you that The Guitar Kit Fabric will process the data you provide us for the following purposes:
- To correctly execute the management of our services, consisting of:
- Management of The Guitar Kit Fabric loyalty programme in force from time to time (the “Loyalty Programme”) ;
- Purchase and delivery of The Guitar Kit Fabric products you have bought, in addition to sending your purchase receipt to the email address you provide us;
- Management of our services, including reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts, support messages, among others;
- Registering and managing the resolution of in-store incidents and online incidents.
- Registering and managing the communication channels between the customer and The Guitar Kit Fabric, through our chat, using the “Contact us” application, or by letter, email or telephone, including the recording of your calls, with our customer services.
- To send commercial notifications to inform you of our products and notifications related to The Guitar Kit Fabric competitions, and to conduct satisfaction questionnaires, as long as we have your consent to do so. Satisfaction questionnaires are conducted to offer you personalised service in order to improve your shopping experience at The Guitar Kit Fabric.
- Analysis of your behaviour as a user as well as commercial profiling to show personalised advertising adapted to your preferences and, wherever applicable, to your browsing history. The Guitar Kit Fabric will produce your commercial profile based on data collected through third-party sources including, for example, third-party cookies. No automated decision-making which may have legal or similarly significant effects on you will be made based on said profiling. Commercial profiling through cookies may be used by third-party websites to show you personalised advertising. You can manage your cookies by following the instructions stated in our cookies policy.
- In addition, The Guitar Kit Fabric will produce your commercial profile based on (i) the information you provide; (ii) your own cookies (wherever applicable); (iii) your purchasing history; (iv) how often you open your emails, and (v) your replies to any satisfaction questionnaires we may send you. No automated decision-making which may have legal or similarly significant effects on you will be made based on said profiling.
Bear in mind that the analysis of your behaviour as a user allows us to improve your experience as a customer of the The Guitar Kit Fabric brand.
- If you register under a Loyalty Programme in our physical stores, The Guitar Kit Fabric will store pressure, trace, velocity and acceleration data (among others) via your digital signature, in order to accredit the identity and veracity thereof.
- Prevention of abuse and fraud in the use of our services (e.g. fraudulent activities, denial-of-service attacks, spam, among others).
- Transfer of data to public bodies and authorities, whenever required in accordance with legal and statutory provisions.
Remember, you can manage your consents on an individual basis by visiting your user area.
PERIOD OF DATA CONSERVATION
How long do we keep your data?
Your data will be kept as long as the contractual and commercial relationship remains in force, until you request their elimination, or the time necessary to fulfil legal obligations.
What is the lawful basis for processing your data?
The lawful basis for treating your data lies in:
- The execution of a contract with The Guitar Kit Fabric, in relation to section 1.
- The consent provided by you, in relation to the purposes indicated in sections 2, 3 and 5 above.
- The legitimate interest of The Guitar Kit Fabric, for the purposes indicated in sections 4 and 6 above.
- In relation to section 4 above: Legitimate interest lies in showing you products which we believe may be of interest to you due to their 'similarity' to other products of the brand you have purchased and based on your commercial profiling. To this effect, The Guitar Kit Fabric will monitor your behaviour in order to determine whether you would benefit from other The Guitar Kit Fabric brand offers or products. Your commercial profile is produced with information belonging to The Guitar Kit Fabric.
- In relation to section 6 above: Legitimate interest lies in protecting The Guitar Kit Fabric users through the prevention of abuse and fraud in the use of our services.
- Compliance with the legal obligations applicable to The Guitar Kit Fabric, for the purpose indicated in section 7 above.
To which addressees will your data be communicated?
Your data may be communicated to third parties in the following cases:
- Your personal data may be processed by suppliers who provide services to The Guitar Kit Fabric, such as services for content storage, instant messaging, sending notifications, advertising services, etc. The Guitar Kit Fabric has signed the corresponding data processor agreements with each of the suppliers who provide services to The Guitar Kit Fabric in order to ensure that your personal data are treated in accordance with the provisions established in the applicable legislation.
- The Guitar Kit Fabric forms part of a group of companies in the business of manufacturing, distributing and selling, on an international level, a range of products under the The Guitar Kit Fabric commercial brand including, amongst others, adults’ and children’s clothing, accessories, footwear and decoration articles (the “The Guitar Kit Fabric Group”). Your personal data may be processed by franchises of The Guitar Kit Fabric.
- Your personal data may also be transferred in cases where a legal obligation exists.
What are your rights when you provide us your data and how can you exercise them?
You have the right to obtain confirmation of whether or not The Guitar Kit Fabric is processing personal data that concerns you.
You also have the right to access your personal data and to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, wherever applicable, request their erasure when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes they were collected for.
In certain circumstances, you may request the restriction of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defence of legal claims.
In addition, under certain circumstances and for reasons related to your personal situation, you may object to the processing of your data. The Guitar Kit Fabric will stop processing your data, except for compelling legal grounds or the exercise or defence of possible legal claims.
You can also exercise the right to data portability as well as withdraw given consent at any time; nonetheless, this will not affect the legality of any processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
If you wish to exercise any of your rights, you can contact us through the enabled links, which you will find in ABASIC emails and notifications or in your user account. Alternatively, you can contact us by email at dpo@The Guitar Kit Fabric.com or by ordinary mail at the following address: ABASIC, S.L., Passeig Mare Nostrum, 15, 08039, Barcelona, Spain. Addressed to User Service and indicating “Data Protection” on the envelope. Remember to provide as much information as possible regarding your request, including name and surname(s) and the email address you use for the account or website related to your request.
Finally, we inform you that you may contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency and other competent pubic bodies for any claim derived from the processing of your personal data.
What cookies do we use?
To find out what cookies we use on this webpage/mobile application, remember you can access our Cookies Policy
2. COOKIES POLICY
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files that websites put on your computer, phone or any other device with information about your browsing on those websites. Cookies are necessary for making browsing easier and faster and they do not harm your computer.
WHAT ARE COOKIES USED FOR?
Cookies are an essential part of how our website works. The main objective of our cookies is to improve your browsing experience. For example, the cookies help us to identify you (if you are registered on our website), remember your preferences while browsing (language, country, etc.) and, in future visits, manage your shopping basket and enable you to shop.
The information stored in the cookies also enable us to improve the website by using estimates for user numbers and patterns, adapting the website to users' individual interests, accelerating their searches, etc.
WHAT ARE COOKIES NOT USED FOR?
Our cookies do not store your sensitive personal information such as your address, credit card details and password. Likewise, we do not use our cookies for advertising purposes.
WHO USES THE INFORMATION STORED IN THE COOKIES?
The information stored in our cookies is used only and solely by us, except for those belonging to Google Analytics, which are used and managed by Google and by us for statistical purposes. We also have payment transaction analysis cookies which are generated when purchasing online and are analysed by an external company that provides sufficient guarantees regarding your payment transactions.
CAN COOKIES BE DISABLED?
Yes, cookies can be disabled. However, if you disable them, you may not be able to access certain parts of our website, your browsing experience may be less efficient and you may not be able to take advantage of some of our services.
If you wish to restrict, block or delete the cookies from our website, you can do this by changing the configuration in your browser. Although each browser is different, this is usually done through the "preferences" or "tools" menu. For more details about the cookie configuration on your browser, check its "Help" menu.
WHAT COOKIES ARE SPECIFICALLY USED ON THIS WEBSITE AND FOR WHAT PURPOSES?
Note: this list will be updated as the web services provided on this website change as soon as possible. Nevertheless, at any given time and during the update, the list may not include a specific cookie, although they will always be cookies with identical purposes as those stated on this list.
3. TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
By accessing and using the www.The Guitar Kit Fabric.com website (hereafter the “Website”) visitors to the Website are deemed to be Users and fully accept these Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, please do not use the Website.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The Website and its contents, including designs, texts, graphic images, logos, icons, buttons, software, trade names, brands, creative works, illustrations, photographs or industrial drawings and any other features that can be used for industrial and commercial purposes, (i) are the property of and held by The Guitar Kit Fabric or third-party owners who have duly authorized the inclusion thereof on the Website, and (ii) are protected by domestic and international laws on intellectual and industrial property.
Under no circumstances will it be deemed that The Guitar Kit Fabric grants any kind of license, waives, transfers, totally or partially assigns said rights, or confers any right or expectation of a right, especially in relation to the alteration, transformation, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the aforementioned contents, without previously securing the express consent of The Guitar Kit Fabric or the owners in writing.
You may only use the Website and its contents for personal and private purposes. Any other use is prohibited and will require you to previously secure the express consent of The Guitar Kit Fabric in writing.
OBLIGATIONS OF USERS
Generally, Users are required to always operate in compliance with the law, the norms of polite behaviour and the requirements of good faith, employing all due diligence and abstaining from using the Website in a way that may prevent, damage or adversely affect the normal operation of the Website or the goods or rights of The Guitar Kit Fabric, its suppliers, other Users or generally, any third party.
Specifically, without this limiting the provisions of the previous section, Users agree to do the following while using the Website:
- Users will provide truthful information in registration and order forms, and keep said data updated.
- Users will not enter, store or propagate on or from the Website any information or material that is defamatory, insulting, obscene, threatening or xenophobic, or likely to incite violence or discrimination for reasons of race, sex, ideology or religion, or that offends morality, public order, fundamental rights or public liberties, or that goes against the honor, privacy or reputation of third parties, or that generally violates the regulations in force.
- Users will not enter, store or propagate through the Website any program, data, virus or code, or any other electronic or physical device that is likely to cause damage to the Website, any of its services, or any of the equipment, systems or networks of The Guitar Kit Fabric, any other User, the suppliers of The Guitar Kit Fabric or generally, any third party.
- Users will not engage in advertising activities or any form of commercial exploitation through the Website and they will not use the contents and information on the Website for advertising purposes or to send messages for any other commercial purpose or for collecting or storing the personal data of third parties.
- Users will not use a false identity or assume the identity of others while using the Website or any of its services, including the use of passwords or access codes of third parties or otherwise.
- Users will not destroy, alter, use for their own purposes, render unusable or damage any data, information, programs or electronic documents of The Guitar Kit Fabric, our suppliers or third parties.
- Users will not enter, store or propagate through the Website any content that violates third-party intellectual or industrial property rights or trade secrets, or generally, any content that they are not entitled to provide to third parties under the Law.
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
It is expressly prohibited to introduce hyperlinks to our Website from other websites for commercial purposes without the prior consent of The Guitar Kit Fabric. Under no circumstances will the presence of hyperlinks on websites other than our own Website imply the existence of a commercial or business relationship with the owner of the website on which the hyperlink has been established, or the acceptance by The Guitar Kit Fabric of the contents or services of said external website.
The Guitar Kit Fabric accepts no responsibility for the use or contents of third-party websites that may establish links with the Website.
APPLICABLE LAW AND COMPETENT JURISDICTION
The Terms and Conditions of Use of the Website are subject to the laws of the United Kingdom and any controversies arising from these Terms and Conditions of Use will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of London, UK, which Courts and Tribunals will have sole and exclusive competence on such matters.
For any questions or queries regarding the use of the Website, please contact The Guitar Kit Fabric:
- By calling us at (+44) 7 90 44 70 746, Monday to Friday (except local holidays), 8AM to 6PM
- By using the Contact form you will find on our Website
- By e-mailing us to [email protected]
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Unless explicitely specify, our products are not linked to any brand, copyright and trademark. Our products, unless state otherwise are designed, own and the property of The Guitar Kit Fabric (known as The Guitar Fabric).