AFTER PURCHASE ORDER
AFTER PURCHASE ORDER: Purchase Guide
All the information that you need to purchase is simple and fast
FROM PURCHASE TO RECEPTION OF THE GOODS
Once you made your order:
- you receive an order confirmation and associate invoice by emails. Or you can check your Guitar Kit Fabric Account to access your outstanding orders and the order history.
- Your order will be processed and will be dispatched by our Delivery Team within 1 working day
- an email is sent to you to inform you about the process of the delivery by myWarehouse and DPD (the courrier)
- subsequently you will be informed by email of all the important stages of delivery of your package until receipt of your domicile. Alternatively, you can follow the progress of your order on your account.
UPON DELIVERY DATE
- When receiving the parcel, please make sure that you sign on Delivery Note/ Proof of Delivery
- Something does not look right?? If you are not happy with the parcel because it is damaged or it does not look right, please refuse to receive the parcel, and make a note of your refusal on the Delivery Note. Also, take a photo of the parcel and contact us on [email protected], so that we have all evidence to support a claim request with our transporter. Please note that this will take 7-10 working days to wait for the result of each claim.
- FREE DELIVERY
Take advantage of free delivery for purchases over £230 in the United Kingdom. You will receive them within 1 to 3 working days with DPD Next Day Delivery Service in UK.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: FREE RETURN
If you want to return an item, nothing could be simpler. You have 14 days from the day that you receive your order to do so *
* free returns are accepted if the product has not been damaged or modified (for example you have started to paint or varnish a component ...). Otherwise it is on a case by case basis.
How to proceed to the product return, please refer here.
Pay your purchases safely, easily and secure:
- Using the PayPal service
- Using your payment card
- Or bank transfer