Waterbase Paint Kit, 1 Dye Highlight Grain
CHRISTMAS LAST POSTING DATE FOR THIS PRODUCT IS: 20 OF DECEMBER FOR FRANCE AND 15 OF DECEMBER FOR UK AND OTHER EUROPEAN COUNTRIES
WITH BUILD IT & PLAY IT BRAND, IT HAS NEVER BEEN EASIER TO CREATE,PAINT AND MAKE YOUR OWN UNIQUE GUITAR!
Unlike other finishing kit you can find on the Market, this painting kit permit to paint a complete guitar, so the guitar body as well as the guitar neck.
This is a translucent waterbase finishing kit which contains everything to paint your guitar kit with 1 colors while highligting the grain of the guitar. With this paint guitar kit you will smooth the wood, reveal and color the wood keeping the grain of the wood visible. The grain will be enhance in black using a specific technic. The water-based gloss varnish specially developed for guitars will provide a glossy effect while protecting the guitar and further enhancing the beauty of the wood of the guitar. It permits to paint an unfinished guitar, like a guitar kit , raw wood as per provided pictures. Following the complete user guide alonh with the various items in your highlight grain paint kit you will:
1. Sanding: Sand your guitar body and neck using the provided sanding paper and sanding block until P400 grit
2. Brushing: Use the provided metallic brush to increase the grain depth
3. Grain Filler: Apply the provided black grain filler with a cloth and plastic card tocolor the grain of the wood of the guitar in black
4. Tint: Dye your guitar body and neck the way you want. Apply each color of your choice as you want to get the results you're looking for.
5. Varnish: this step is the most important and we will advised to always varnish your guitar woods to protect it. Please use the provided waterbase varnish and brush following the process define in the user guide
6. Polishing: Use sand paper and sanding block to improve the smoothness and the shine of your body and neck by sanding until P1200 grit..
7. Copper Tape: Use our adhesive copper tape to completely isolate the electric parts of your guitar to electromagnetic interference providing high quality sound.
Of Course the user guide will provide a much accurate process to make sure you get really the expecting results. More over, the provided wood sample will allow you to test various finish (intensity,etc) before applying similar process to your unfinished guitar
*Other type of waterbase finishing kit are available to get different results.
* Finishing guitar products include VAT. Free shipping for a total order >£230 for UK destinations
From £74.34 was £82.60
To £76.22 was £84.69
THIS COMPLETE PAINTING KIT FROM BUILD IT & PLAY IT FOR GUITARS CONTAINS EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO GET A TRANSLUCENT 1 COLOR FINISH & HIGHLIGH THE GRAIN OF A ASH OR MAHOGANY GUITAR BODY
- 1 Liter of water-based gloss varnish
- 1 Black pore filler
- 1 230mL tincture of your choice
- 1 Mahogany and ash wood test block
- Sanding papers from P180 to P1200
- P240 sanding block and elastic
- Brush 4 centimeters thick
- Wire brush and plastic card
- Copper shield for micro cavity
- Pair of gloves for painting
- Complete user guide
Please choose your tint from our selection