Recharge for Spray
Introducing the Preval Rechargeable Spray System without Glass Bottle – your ultimate solution for effortless paint application. Designed to cater to a wide range of paint types, including solvent-based, monocomponent, and bicomponent paints, this versatile spray system offers exceptional convenience and performance.
Crafted with a sleek glass bottle, this rechargeable spray system redefines simplicity in painting. Its ergonomic design ensures easy handling, allowing you to achieve professional-quality results with minimal effort.
Product designed with a high-thickness spray of 4 mm and powerful pressure of 4.4 bar.
This is to replace the glass bottle in the product: Rechargeable Spray
* Our Finishing guitar product price includes VAT. It is free delivery for a total order of finishing guitar products above £130. For UK, custom charge is applied.
* Finishing guitar products include VAT. Free shipping for a total order >£230 for UK destinations
USAGE OF RECHARGE FOR SPRAY DURING THE FINISHING PROCESS OF YOUR GUITAR KIT
The rechargeable spray allow you to spray your paint, nitrocellulose, polyurethane products to get a nice and homgeneous finish. In case you havent choose to use our nitrocellulose spray can and you want instead ot use a polyurehtane or waterbase solution but dont have a gun spray, the recharge spray is for you!
RECHARGE FOR SPRAY COMPATIBILITY WITH OUR GUITAR FINISHING PRODUCTS.
The recharge for spray can be used with our various lacquer products, polyurethane and nitrocellulose products. Note that you will need the recharge spray bottle to use this item.
RECHARGE FOR SPRAY PREPARATION AND APPLICATION.
To use this product you will need to have purchase upfront the Rechargeable spray in order to have the glass container. The rechargeable spray is in 2 parts, a glass bottle and the rechareable spray.
1. fill the glass bottle with no more than 170mL of the paint you would like to use to finish your guitar kit. Make sure to have shake your paint before to make sure it is homogeneous,
2. Screw the rechargeable spray item on the glass container,
3. Spray your paint on your guitar kit body and guitar neck to gt the expected finish you're looking for.
Note that the glass tank is reusable as many times needed and you can only purchase the recharge for spray products, just leave the container clean. The recharge spray can spray a total of 500-600mL of paint with a pressure of 4.4bar and a 4mm nozzle.
Gas unit: 3 oz. (85.05 gr) Propellant, with a yield of 453.6 in liquid (16 oz).
(ecological and innocuous)
Spray pressure: 4.4 bar.
Glass tumbler capacity: 6 oz./ 170ml (reusable)
Viscosity: 17 sec for 100 ccm liquids
4-mm nozzle (DIN EN ISO 2431).
Further instruction will be provided along with your order.