Ready-to-paint Guitar Kit, Strat style Rosewood, Gold
Build your dream guitar with this easy-to-assemble kit, perfect for beginners!
This kit includes everything you need to assemble a professional-looking and sounding guitar, including a sanded, sealed, and white urethane-primed rosewood body, pre-varnished maple neck with rosewood fretboard, gold hardware, and all necessary screws and hardware.
Thanks to the solderless hardware, assembly is straightforward and hassle-free. Simply apply paint or varnish to the body using compatible products (Nitrocellulose, Polyurethane, Water base, or tru oil), and maintain or repaint the neck to your liking.
Once your guitar is assembled, you can paint it to your liking. Whether you want a classic solid color or a more elaborate design, the possibilities are endless.
- Sanded, sealed, and white urethane-primed rosewood body:
- The body of the guitar is already prepared for painting or varnishing, so you can get started right away on creating your dream guitar.
- Pre-varnished maple neck with rosewood fretboard:
- The neck of the guitar is already pre-varnished, so you can choose to keep it as-is or repaint it to your liking. The rosewood fretboard provides a smooth and comfortable playing surface.
- Gold hardware:
- The gold hardware gives the guitar a touch of luxury and sophistication. It also includes a tremolo bridge, three single coil pickups, a five-way selector switch, one volume control, and two tone controls.
- Solderless hardware: The solderless hardware makes it easy to assemble the guitar, even if you have no prior experience.
HIGH QUALITY CANADIAN MAPLE ELECTRIC GUITAR NECK , BONE NUT & INSTANT ELECTRONICS SOLDERLESS WIRING.
GUITAR BODY CHARACTERISTICS
ST style, Carved and Solid Ash Wood, Bolt-On Joint
Scale length match: 648mm (25.5")
Neck Pocket Dimension (LxWxH): 75x55.5x18mm (2.95"x2.18"x0.71")
Guitar Body Height (H): 44mm (1.73")
Cavity/Routing made: Pick-up, Bridge, Neck, Wiring routing, cover plates and switch. No pre-drilled pilots holes except for the neck pocket.
Paint: sanded, sealed, and white urethane-primed
Right Handed Body
GUITAR NECK CHARACTERISTICS
ST headstock style, Canadian Maple Wood with Rosewood Fretboard, 22 frets, White dot inlay, White Bone Nut (42mm), Bolt-on Joint
Scale length: 648mm (25.5")
Neck Radius: 305mm (12")
Truss Rod: double action, on the head side
Heel Dimension (LxWxH): 105x55.5x19mm (4.13"x2.18"x0.75")
* heel height doesn’t include the fingerboard. Add ~6mm to include fingerboard
Right Handed Neck
GUITAR HARDWARE CHARACTERISTICS
Solderless ST compatible, Gold Set with White Pickguard
Bridge: Tremolo Gold with white tip
Pick-up: 3 single coils pickups, Chrome and Gold (S-S-S Configuration)
Switch: 5-way selectors with white tip, Gold
Machine Head: Inline, Gold
Knobs: 1 volume & 2 tones
Neck Joint Plate: Gold
Strap Button: Gold
Covers: Back Cover for tremolo bridge, White
Right Handed Hardware
► Complete electronics, screws, electric guitar parts, hardware and strings fully compatible with our electric guitar kit, guitar body and neck.
* Technical support & Instruction guide provided in your DiY Guitar Kit to build your own Guitar.