Flame Guitar Skin - 50x60cm
GIVE YOUR GUITAR A MAKEOVER WITH GUITAR SKIN! OUR VINYL GUITAR SKINS ARE THE EASIEST AND MOST AFFORDABLE WAY TO TRANSFORM YOUR GUITAR INTO A ONE-OF-A-KIND WORK OF ART. WHETHER YOU'RE BUILDING A GUITAR FROM SCRATCH OR JUST WANT TO REFRESH YOUR EXISTING INSTRUMENT, GUITAR SKIN HAS YOU COVERED.
The Flame theme are both visually striking and symbolic. The orange and yellow flames are warm and vibrant colors that evoke a sense of heat and intensity, creating the illusion that the guitar is about to be consumed by fire. The Guitar Kit Fabric's Flame vinyl guitar skin design aims to provide the representation of passion and power of music. Music can evoke a wide range of emotions, from joy and excitement to anger and sorrow. The flame design on the guitar is a reminder of the power of music to move us and affect us on a deep level. That is the Flame-Inspired Design Guitar Skin.
Our vinyl for guitars features strong adhesive, a protection film layer, anti-scratch properties, and high stretchability when heated with a hairdryer/ heater. The high gloss laminated vinyl eliminates the need for varnishing once your guitar skin is installed. Optimized in size and design to fit any guitar or bass body - including but not limited – to: Gibson guitars, Fender, Telecaster Fender, Rickenbacker guitars, Ibanez guitars, BC Rich guitars, and many more. Our guitar wrap also offers multiple installation options to suit your preferences. With a high-resolution image base (9000px by 10800px), each guitar skin boasts flawless definition.
Explorer from daring selections ranging from bold selections like guitar wrap skulls, snakeskin, flame guitar skins, lightning, dragon, allure & seduction, to timeless classics like vintage skins!
TURN YOUR GUITAR INTO A FIERY ONE-OF-A-KIND PIECE OF ART WITH OUR FLAME-INSPIRED GUITAR SKINS! WHETHER YOU'RE BUILDING A NEW GUITAR OR REFRESHING YOUR CURRENT ONE, OUR SKINS ARE THE PERFECT WAY TO ADD A TOUCH OF PERSONALITY AND STYLE.
High-quality vinyl paper: Experience the best in vinyl paper for your guitar skin for an easy and clean installation
- • Strong Adhesive & Protective Layer: Equipped with a robust adhesive layer, our guitar skin allows multiple adjustments and stretching during installation. The protective layer ensures the skin arrive in pristine condition,
- • Thickness and Resilience: At 0.15mm thickness, our vinyl paper withstands temperatures from -50°C to 220°C and can be heated up to 200°C during installation. It comes with a reassuring 2-year warranty,
- • Highly Stretchable: When heated, it becomes highly stretchable, accommodating various guitar body shapes. One skin can cover both the face and sides of any guitar or bass body, offering flexibility for a perfect fit
- • Anti-Scratch and Gloss Finish: Resistant to scratches, our vinyl paper comes with a high gloss laminated layer, eliminating the need for additional varnish. Enjoy a great look straight out of the package.
Image & Design: Witness our high definition quality image and professional designer to fit any guitar and bass guitar skin have a high definition, have a close look and witness the beauty of our vinyl skin.
- • High-Quality Print & Image Resolution: dive into the beauty of our vinyl skin with a high definition. Our images boast flawless quality, with a definition of 9000px by 10800px. Our top-notch industrial printer can handle images up to 2m by 10m.
- • Designed for Guitars: Tailored specifically for guitars and bass, our skins are created by professional designers, ensuring uniqueness and a fantastic end result. The 50x60cm size accommodates any guitar body, allowing for front and side coverage for a superior design feel.
- • Carefully tested: Our guitar skins have undergone meticulous testing to meet design requirements, guaranteeing a fantastic end result. The defined size and image structure offer flexibility in positioning the skin according to your own design and personal preferences.
Videos & Blogs: follow our step by step user guide to install easily and perfectly your guitar wrap.
- • Created using our guitar skin: our video and blog is made by using OUR guitar skin: follow these accurately and you get the same results,
- • Tips provided depending on the body shape and the type of installation you are looking for: installation on the front of a guitar body from a guitar kit, on the front of an existing electric guitar or on the front, side and back to completely wrapped your guitar body,
- • Process from weeks of experimentation: process presented has been adjusted and optimized during several weeks. We wanted to make sure it is the best and easiest way to install OUR guitar skin using OUR vinyl paper.
Optional products at low cost: use our optional products following our guidelines to simplify the skin installation
- • sold as an option for half of the price that our standard price when purchase along with a guitar skin,
- • Nitrocellulose spray lacquer varnish to prepare your raw guitar body before applying the skin or after the skins is installed for an extra protection layer,
- • Sanding Set to sand a raw electric guitar body or a second hand guitar and create a smooth surface for flawless integration of your wrap for guitar.