Ready-to-Paint DiY Guitar Kit, RK in Mahogany/ Rosewood
The Guitar Kit Fabric proposes a RK guitar kit ready to be painted. The guitar kit has been already sanded and coated with primer. The body has been sanded to P400, sealed with filler, and a coat of white urethane primer has been applied. The neck has been sanded and varnished and is ready to be used/played as it is
The remaining steps to have a fully playable guitar using this ready to paint guitar kit is to:
- Finish the body by painting it with the color of your choice and/or varnish it. Note that our white primer applied is compatible with all our paint and varnish products: Nitrocellulose, Polyurethane, Water base and tru oil. However note that it hasnt been tested with other type of paint and varnish
- Keep the neck as it is or you re-paint it by sanding slightly, adding a color and varnish it. Compared to our conventional products the neck will be ready to receive any paint efficiently
- Then just assemble and adjust as usual to get your full playable guitar
HIGH QUALITY CANADIAN MAPLE ELECTRIC GUITAR NECK , BONE NUT & INSTANT ELECTRONICS SOLDERLESS WIRING.
GUITAR BODY CHARACTERISTICS
Semi-hollow Mahogany Wood NA , Set-in Joint
Scale length match: 628 mm (24.75")
Neck Pocket Dimension (LxWxH): 54x56x36mm (2.13"x2.20"x1.18")
Guitar Body Height (H): 48mm (1.88")
Cavity/Routing made: Pick-up, Bridge, Neck, Wiring routing, cover plates and switch. No pre-drilled pilots holes except for the neck pocket.
Paint: Sanded to P400, Sealed and White Primer applied. Ready to receive our polyurethane, nitrocellulose, waterbase or tru oil products.
Right Handed Body
GUITAR NECK CHARACTERISTICS
Canadian Maple Wood with Rosewood Fretboard, 24 frets, White dot inlay, White Bone Nut (42mm), Set-in Joint
Scale length: 628 mm (24.75")
Neck Radius: 305mm (12")
Truss Rod: double action, on the head side
Heel Dimension (LxWxH): 100x56x32mm (3.93"x2.20"x1.22")
* heel height doesn’t include the fingerboard. Add ~6mm to include fingerboard
Paint: Sanded and Varnished. Ready to be used as it is.
Right Handed Neck
GUITAR HARDWARE CHARACTERISTICS
Chrome set with White Pickguard
Bridge: Trapeze tailpiece, Chrome
Pick-up: 2 Humbucker pickups, Chrome (H-H Configuration)
Switch: 3-way toggle switch, Chrome with black tip
Machine Head: 3R3L, Chrome
Knobs: 2 volume & 2 tones
Strap Button: Chrome
Covers: Front Cover knobs and switch, White
Right Handed Hardware
Complete electronics, screws, electric guitar parts, hardware and strings fully compatible with our electric guitar kit, guitar body and neck.
* Technical support & Instruction guide provided in your DiY Guitar Kit to build your own Guitar.